I'm stymied with this one.
This is the best I could come up with. It doesn't make me sad, but at the time when I found out that Micah was going to come on this camping trip I was bummed (he was kind of a fifth wheel). So I guess that counts.
Jimi, Chad, me peaking out from my cave
Well, actually this picture gives me butterflies because Jimi is so cute, and we were at the threshold of being bf gf. I pretty much ignored today's question.
This is at Toroweap in the Grand Canyon. We didn't know then how much the GC would be intertwined in our future, did we?
This is at Toroweap in the Grand Canyon. We didn't know then how much the GC would be intertwined in our future, did we?
5 comments:
You have the right to ignore the question....really, who takes pics of things that make them sad?
I guess i didn't particularly like the list, otherwise I would've joined. Give me a list of 30 things, adn i'll do it with you.
it's a pretty good list, just omit the ones you don't like nettie!
should have taken a picture of evan when he was sick the other day...
he didn't ever act sick. just all of a sudden i smelled throw up and there it was.
Post a Comment